Contrast Trimmed Cropped Jacket
Made in Canada
If you didn’t know already, we’re really feline this jacket (and can you blame us?). This contrast trimmed cropped jacket is a timeless classic upgraded with bold of printed pockets. Honestly, you will love this piece all year round.
Features of Contrast Trimmed Cropped Jacket:
- Long sleeves
- Contrast custom fabric cuffs
- Custom printed fabric pockets at waist
- Short length
- Open front waterfall style with no buttons or zippers
- Nice stretchy fabric
- Straight hemline
- Custom printed fabric also available in 4 other styles
- Modern and high-end style
- Contemporary design with comfortable fit
- Flattering shape that offers a complimenting fit
- Made from high quality fabrics and embellishments
- Free returns and exchanges
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 15% discount with your first order when you sign up to our e-newsletter
In a size S the Contrast Trimmed Cropped Jacket measures at 18.5 inches (46.99cm) in length.
We love wearing this Contrast Trimmed Cropped Jacket with a cute black tank and our new matching Pull-On Pencil Skirt. Throw on a pair of heels and wear this look to the office.
Want to wear this a bit more casually? Pair this top with our solid trimmed tank and a pair of dark denim jeans and sandals.
The Picadilly Canada Spring/Summer 2020 collection riffs on summer essentials, classic silhouettes with statement prints and high end fabrics. Timeless style starts with well-crafted classics. Shine bright this season with the new patterns and styles inspired by a fresh spirit and modern glamour. Contemporary and supremely stylish, the Picadilly SS20 range encompasses soothing styles that feel like a breeze with easy-to-wear and pair fabrics.
We love to see how our customer’s style their outfits so don’t forget to show us your Picadilly pieces on Instagram using #PicadillyCanada.
Love this Contrast Trimmed Cropped Jacket as much as we do? Check out what else we have in store! View some of our tops available you can pair with it Picadilly Canada Tops