¾ Sleeve Chiffon Trimmed Open-Front Jacket
FINAL SALE NO RETURNS
MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE
With cooler temps, this ¾ sleeve chiffon trimmed open-front jacket is the perfect transition piece. This jacket is a simple style upgraded with dreamy chiffon trimming and longer length.
Features of the ¾ Sleeve Chiffon Trimmed Open-Front Jacket:
- Three quarter sleeves
- Available in three colors
- Solid trimmed chiffon at hemline
- Rolled up sleeve style with button closure
- Long length
- Small lapels
- Easy to layer
- Loose-relaxed fit
- Matching dress, and shirt in same custom print
- Contemporary design with comfortable fit
- Flattering shape that offers a complimenting fit
- Made from high quality fabrics and embellishments
- Free returns and exchanges
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 15% discount with your first order when you sign up to our e-newsletter
96% polyester 4% spandex trimmed with solid chiffon
In a size S the Tie-Front Tank measures at 27.5 inches (69.85cm) in length.
We love wearing this ¾ Sleeve Chiffon Trimmed Open-Front Jacket paired with a solid color tank and a black pencil skirt with pumps.
Wear this jacket with a crisp white tank and high waist jeans and converse sneakers for a retro weekend look.
The Picadilly Canada Spring/Summer 2019 collection reflects on authentic classics that stand the test of time. Flourish in floral prints, crochet lace and exaggerated ruffles, with this season embracing a poetic spring style.
Like the care and craftsmanship we put into all our styles, this collection features a range of worldly experiences, creativity, quality and expertise. This range is perfect for the modern woman looking for a mix of conservative styles, adventurous designs and comfort.
We love to see how our customer’s style their outfits so don’t forget to show us your Picadilly pieces on Instagram using #PicadillyCanada.
Love ¾ Sleeve Chiffon Trimmed Open-Front Jacket as much as we do? Check out what else we have in store! View some of the tops we have that you can pair with it here: Picadilly Canada Tops